Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Vegetarianism

Just for this week, I have decided to be a vegetarian. I have always been interested in the concept, but always thought that if I tried to become a vegetarian it would be to hard for my mom to cook things I could eat too. My sister Etti has been vegetarian ever since she was little, and usually just makes eggs for herself to go along with dinner, so I thought I would give it a try. So far it has been easy, because we had mac'n cheese for dinner last night, and I am looking forward to the week ahead. I have always loved vegetables, so I don't think this will be to hard, other than the fact that I have been used to eating meat my whole life, so it will be a big change.

3 comments:

  1. That's a cool idea. I know I could never be a vegetarian, I am far to carnivorous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a vegetarian. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a vegetarian, and it is definitely an interesting change. I hope you enjoy your potentially life changing meals!

    ReplyDelete