Monday, March 7, 2016

My Favorite Color

My favorite color is very hard to explain. It's sort of like salmon, mixed with coral, mixed with peach.  I'm not sure why I like it so much, it's just so soft, and beautiful. I started liking it about 2 years ago in Sarah's class, because she had this watch and the band was so pretty. I had been switching around with my favorite colors, so I decided that it would be my new chosen color. To this day, I still love it, and it will probably always be my most favorite.

Here is about what it looks like:

4 comments:

  1. Cool! i love that color too, but my favorite color is yellow

    ReplyDelete
  2. that color is so cool! it sounds hard to describe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that color too! Nice job of describing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really pretty color. I like your slice and how you described the color.

    ReplyDelete