Sunday, March 20, 2016

Blue Cheese

I hate blue cheese. For one thing, it smells awful. I mean, I have to be approximately 3 feet away from it at all times or the smell makes me gag. The concept of blue cheese also really grosses me out. It's like how some people can't eat mushrooms, because they can't stand the thought that they are eating a fungus. It's the same thing for me with blue cheese. It just grosses me out so much to think about eating mold. While some cheeses like brie have mold as the rind, in blue cheese it is very visible and apparent, so it makes it that much more disgusting. I have never actually eaten blue cheese, so I can't say that I don't like the way it tastes, but I definitely don't like the concept of it, or the smell.

3 comments:

  1. I hate blue cheese too for all the same reasons. The smell is really what gets to me but it's all pretty awful! This was a nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also cannot stand blue cheese, and whole heartedly agree with your side of it. The color is just... well, I can't bear to think about it. This is a great slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I hate blue cheese too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete