Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Snow Day and Meteorologists

On the morning of a snow day, my mom always writes  me and my siblings notes, and comes into our rooms to put them on our nightstands and turn off our alarms. This all happens at about 5:45 am, after she gets the call from Markus that it's going to be a snow day. Usually I wake up when she comes in, and today was no difference. After she left, I looked out the window and there was barley an inch of snow on the ground. My first thought, was that Colorado was turning into Ohio, the tiniest bit of snow, and everything is closed down. I was very confused, but when I woke up there was almost a foot of snow. To get to the point, it's amazing that meteorologists predicted this much snow. They really are amazing, and maybe some time I will do some more research on them. For now though, I'm just happy we got to skip school today!

No comments:

Post a Comment